Face the Versailles river, It's interesting to be at home in all seasons.
The humming of the river makes it a very peaceful resting place.
Access to snowmobile and four-wheeled trails.
In winter, 5 minutes from the ski slopes of Val-St-Côme.
Hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, nearby.
Several other outdoor activities nearby, in all seasons.
The tenant is fully liable for damages, if any, caused by him and his guests on the site. Respect is needed with all the various elements.
By this rental, the tenant agrees:
1. When leaving, the premises, cottage, land, furniture and accessories have to be in the same condition as on arrival and at their original location. A supplement will be added at the tenant's expense if the landlord (owner) finds that the cottage's cleanliness is deemed unsatisfactory.
2. Failure to comply with the various elements may result in fees that will be assessed at the sole discretion of the landlord (landlord). Non-compliance gives the landlord (landlord) the right to evict the tenant and guests on the spot. In this event, the landlord (owner) will retain any money paid to him and will retain all recourse against the tenant if damage has been caused to the rented premises.
3. To use the furniture and the objects in the rented building for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are. It is forbidden to transport them outside the chalet.
4. Notify the landlord (landlord) as soon as the tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or breakage of equipment or furniture in the building. Any abuse or misuse of the building or its property causing stains, breakage, defects, will be repaired or replaced entirely at the expense of the tenant.
5. Do not throw anything into sinks, toilets, bathtubs and showers that could obstruct the pipes, otherwise the costs incurred for the return to service will be fully charged to the tenant.
6. Do not smoke indoors since the rented cottage is officially "non-smoking". Failing this, the deposit of $ 300 will be retained.
7. To allow access to the premises at all times to the landlord (owner) to inspect the premises and to carry out urgent work necessary for the maintenance of the leased premises and its equipment.
8. Garbage must not be accumulated inside the cottage. They must be packed in plastic bags and placed in the waste box provided for this purpose, on the way.
9. Doors and windows will be locked when the cottage is unattended and at the end of the stay.
B. The use of B.B.Q.
The B.B.Q. must be used only on the outside ramp of the patio.
Noise, especially outside, is not recommended between 11 pm and 8 am, as non-compliance may be reported to the City as a contravention for this purpose for which you will be liable.
FIREWORKS AND FIRES ON THE FIELD
ARE STRICTLY defended
d. The animals
No animals will be allowed inside the cottage. In addition, outdoors, it is forbidden to attract other animals to the field or feed them, as a precaution and safety.