*SOLD OUT FOR SUMMER 2022
(see availability calendar below)
**BOOK NOW FOR 2023*
Résidence la Grande Marée
452 Route 132 Est
Sainte -Luce g0k1p0
Available year round, for a calm and serene stay, this comfortable chalet is located in Sainte-Luce, directly on the shores of the St. Lawrence River, between Rimouski and Sainte-Flavie and close to many tourist attractions (precisely 6 km east of the intersection of routes 132 and 298)
Comfort and tranquility guaranteed for sea lovers!
Our chalet has a large outdoor terrace with a barbecue, as well as a balcony with a breathtaking view of the immensity of the river and the majestic sunsets of our region! Direct access to the shore is also provided.
Arrival from 4:00 p.m. and departure 11:00 a.m.
NB : It is possible to rent, in addition, the semi-basement with a furnished loft, for a rental of more than 4 people. Contact us for more informations.
*High season (from June 18 to September 24, 2022)
During high season, rentals are by the week only. 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday
We look forward to welcoming you!
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION:
A first payment of 40% of the total amount will be requested to make the reservation.
Final payment must be made 24 hours before your arrival at the chalet.
Payment can be made by electronic transfer or cash.
For bookings made less than seven days prior to arrival, full payment will be required at time of booking.
No credit will be offered for an early departure.
FEES IN CASE OF CANCELLATION:
No cancellation fees if canceled more than 30 days before the scheduled rental date.( 09) 20% of the rental amount, between 29 and 14 days before the scheduled rental date.
40% of the rental amount, 13 days or less before the scheduled rental date.
1. The minimum age required to rent is 25 years old. No parties will be tolerated. For security reasons, fireworks are only allowed on the beach. The curfew is effective from 11:00 p.m.If there must be intervention on the part of officials or the police authorities for nuisance, you risk immediate expulsion.
2. The owner will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant. Furthermore, it cannot be held responsible for weather conditions. No refunds can be issued in these cases.
3. The owner assumes no responsibility for damage, loss or theft of personal effects.
4. The cottage is non-smoking (cigarettes, cigars and cannabis) Ashtrays are available to smokers outside and please use them. (Fees of up to $500 will be charged in the event of non-compliance with this rule)
5. It is forbidden to make a fire on the ground on the chalet grounds. Fires on the beach are authorized, respecting a maximum height of 1m and favoring the use of wood found on the nearby beach. The fire must be completely extinguished when left unattended (departure, night, etc.)
6. Animals may be admitted under certain conditions (validate with the owner)