Weekly Summer rental -June-oct 2022
2475$/week - friday to friday
• Enjoy and relax in this COZY COTTAGE off the St. Lawrence river, on the Canadian side
• The overall ambiance is very calm and private, close to many activities in the Thousand Islands (Ontario)
• A bit over 1 hr from Ottawa , 2 hrs from Montréal and 3 hrs from Toronto
• Two bedrooms :
o Master bedroom (Queen size bed)
o Second bedroom (double and bunk beds).
• internet is only available through your cellular phone
• Wood cathedral ceilings in all the rooms
• Kitchen, living room and dining room are all part of the open area, all facing the water.
• Laundry room, BBQ, exterior fire pit, fully equipped kitchen, garage and living room hide-a-bed.
• Come and relax on the river facing terrace or be busy with all there is to do in this wonderful region.
• This COZY cottage has nice swimming access from the dock and the shore
• Docking for your boat or your friends visiting (up to 35’)
• Boathouse to store your favorite toy:
o seadoo, kayak, canoe, paddleboard, sailboard, fishing boat. Rentals are available nearby.
• No pets allowed
• golf on Grenadier island (directly across) or spectacular Smuggler’s Glen golf course.
• Enjoy boat tours off Rockport, Ivy Lea, Gananoque to Boldt Castle or Singer’s Castle (don’t forget your passport)
• Scuba diving for wrecks in Brockville and Rockport is very exciting
• Visit Upper Canada Village, Kingston, Rideau Canal, Brockville and many other thousand island’s features. Sacket’s Harbour, Clayton and other places on the us side too.
• Bicycling/rollerblade/jogging on the Parkway’s path
• Dine at the Ivy Lea Club or restaurants in Gananoque, etc...
• Welcome to our us friends too, if border permits