The Huard is a luxurious rustic unit that may easily accommodate 4 persons with his 2 bedrooms equipped with queen beds and two complete bathrooms, one with double whirlpool bath.
This refuge will soak up well-being by its rustic decor and its natural environment near Tremblant.
In addition, you can relax in the outdoor hot tub surrounded by beautiful vegetation for a sensory experience.
You will also have a private access to 5 km of trails for snowshoeing, cross country skiing or simply hiking in the mountains.
Our prices do not include taxes and may vary depending on the time and according to many people. There is no charge for children under 2 years.
The tenants agree to the following conditions:
- To submit a security deposit of 200$ that will be refunded the week following your stay, after complete inspection on the chalet.
- Not to smoke inside the cottage (fees of 200$ for cleaning)
- Not to allow any animal inside the chalet.
- To observe the arrival time not before 5:00 PM and the time of departure no later than noon in winter and 11hrs in summer.
- To leave the cottage, at the departure, in the same condition as the arrival (dishes placed in cabinets, appliances cleaned, garbage and receycling in bacs along the road).
- To defray all expenses incurred for the breakings and damages caused by negligence.
- To behave in a civilized manner and not be inconvenient to neighbours, by making no noise outside after 11hPM.*
- Not to hold any « party » on site of the cottage.*
- To discharge the owners of all responsibilities in the event of an accident of any kind whatsoever, which could occur in the landscaped trails, kindly made available for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or hiking in the mountains, and on the lake with or without craft, as well as on the floating quays.
*The guarantee deposit is not refundable event of a cancellation.
*The proprietors reserve the right to demand immediate departure from the cottage, without any refund,
to clients who have violated the above conditions.