Looking for that quintessential winter wonderland? This renovated 2 bd, 2 ba ski-in/ski-out chalet is ideal for outdoor adventures in ALL four seasons!
1) Ski & snowboard on the famous slopes of Mont Tremblant
2) 10-min walk to vibrant pedestrian village
3) Visit Lake Tremblant for sandy beach and variety of water sports
4) Community surrounds pool & small lake w/ ice skating in winter
5) Enjoy area festivals: Wanderlust, Ironman, Blues Fest, Jazz Fest, Ferrari Fest
Get ready for some fun on Mont-Tremblant!
This renovated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom chalet has plenty of space for the family, the rustic charm you crave, AND an unbeatable location.
Coming for one of the many exciting annual events? This is the perfect spot if you’re attending the Tremblant Ferrari Festival, Blues Festival, Ironman Triathlon, Jazz Festival, Wanderlust Festival, & more.
- Open concept living area features a stone fireplace, memory foam sofa-bed, and access to the deck with dining table and BBQ.
- Renovated kitchen with marble countertops and island + dining table for 6. Little extras like a fully automatic espresso -machine and a fondue set help you create cozy vacation memories!
- Master bedroom with queen bed, en-suite, and bay window.
- 2nd bedroom has 4 single bunk beds, perfect for a large family.
- 2 full bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a jacuzzi tub.
The chalet is part of a ski-in/ski-out community nestled into the side of the mountain which surrounds a pool and small lake. The lake freezes in the winter and becomes an ice-skating rink, complete with hockey nets.
You’re just a 10-min walk (or free shuttle ride) from the vibrant pedestrian village, with plenty of restaurants, shops, etc.
As a true 4-season destination, you’ll find plenty of activities all year round. To give you an idea...
- Spring: hike, bike, & go fishing on the lake. Explore the quaint village & taste traditional maple products.
- Summer: check out sandy beach & tennis club @ Lake Tremblant. Canoe, paddleboard, or kayak on the lake. Try whitewater rafting, rock climbing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, or ziplining!
- Fall: Ride panoramic gondola, admire the fall colors, try the tree-to-tree obstacle course, or relax at the Scandinavian baths & spas in the village
- Winter: ski, snowboard, or go snow tubing. Try Alpine touring, ice skating, ice climbing, or ice fishing. Go dog sledding or take a sleigh ride!
...and this is just the tip of the iceberg! You’ll never get bored at Mont Tremblant, no matter when you choose to visit.
You’ll have complete and exclusive access to the chalet and designated parking spot during your stay.
You’ll also have access to the community’s lake and pool, ski-in/ski-out trails, and hiking trails.
Other things to note
Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged, depending upon availability. We can also help arrange transport from the airport.
No smoking in the chalet, please!
- Travelers must be at least 21 years old to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $200 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated.
- No loud music is allowed after 10pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be erected.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charge if such is needed after their stay.
- You might be required to provide a government ID the day you will be checking in.
- Pets are not allowed unless prior authorization is given.
- Please avoid hanging towels or clothes on the balcony/terrace railings.
- Respect pool and common areas regulations and opening hours. The use of musical devices in common areas is prohibited.
- Glasses, glass bottles, food or coolers are not allowed in the pool, the use of disposable or plastic glasses is allowed.