Pretty ancestral house facing on the Gulf of St. Lawrence and far from noise.
Let yourself be attracted by the unique and calming atmosphere of this typically Gaspesian charming house. In addition to that, our view on the Gulf and on the Bonaventure Island will allow you to admire our wonderful sunrises and sunsets.
Located 3.5 kilometers West of Percé.
1. Your arrival time starts at 3 p.m., Sunday;
2. You may park your vehicle on the northeast side of the dwelling;
3. The doors of the residence are unlocked, you will find on the kitchen table two set of keys. When leaving the dwelling, lock the doors;
4. We recommend that you purchase bottled water for your personal use because at certain periods of the year the City of Percé recommends that you boil the water before consumption;
5. The electrical baseboard in the kitchen and in the living room is regulated by the electronic thermostat located on the wall. The one in the master bedroom is manually controlled;
6. Your garbage should be put into the garbage bin and all recyclable material into the blue bin. They are located behind the principal dwelling (yellow);
7. You will find in the kitchen all you need to keep the residence clean (dishwasher soap, broom and sweeping pan, clothes pin, etc.);
8. You have at your disposal information concerning local and regional activities during you stay;
9. An audio system linked to the television will permit you to view your DVD’s, listen your CD’s or to choose TV or radio channels made available by the local cable supplier;
10. A propane BBQ is located on the west side of the residence dwelling for your use;
11. If any difficulty or problem should occur, please advise immediately the owner at :
• 514 697-0793 or 514 716-6767 (cell phone)
12. If you need any towels or bed sheets, contact the owner;
13. No pets are allowed indoor or outdoor of the premises;
14. It is forbidden to smoke indoor or outdoor the premises at all times any type of substances;
15. Since all good things has a happy ending, the day of your departure:
• Leave the keys on the kitchen table (do not lock the doors);
• Departure time is no later than 9 a.m. Saturday