More beautiful panorama in Estrie! Spectacular sunsets. Accommodating up to 30 people, prestige chalet ideal for family gatherings, friends and corporate event. Resort area, beach access and Orford park nearby
SPA and SAUNA available year-round
Panoramic views of surrounding lakes and mountains. This residence is located on an enchanting site with an area of 50 wooded acres. Environment favoring tranquility and relaxation.
Surrounded by nature, with a private road of 1 km, a unique house built by a cabinetmaker. Superb pine wood floors, glass roof giving direct access to the panorama, very large living room with fireplace, well equipped European style kitchen, 8 closed bedrooms and a loft with 8 single beds. Three outdoor terraces give you access to the panorama.
The house can accommodate up to 30 people in accommodation. An ideal place to receive your guests or for work meetings.
Easy access to highways 10 and 55.
*** Catering service, hairdressing service
yoga classes and on-site massage therapy
COME TO ENJOY A MAGICAL PLACE BETWEEN HEAVEN and earth!
The cottage you have reserved is rented to you on the following conditions but not limited to:
1. The cottage can only be used for vacation purposes.
2. The lessee may not assign his rights under the tenancy agreement or sublet the cottage
3. No noise or excessive music will be tolerated inside or outside the building after 22:00.
4. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the building, under penalty of a fine.
5. No pets are accepted inside this will be charged if this is the case at a fee of $ 300.00.
6. Never let the fireplace run unattended
7. The spa has risks inherent to its use such as: risk of drowning, heat stroke, low blood pressure, risk of burns, falls on icy surfaces or wet due to splashing from users, the effects of alcohol increased. I undertake to assume these risks without any recourse against the owners of the building or its agents.I undertake to share these risks with other users of this equipment.
a. No glass containers are allowed in the spa, so your safety and those who will follow after you
b. A shower should be taken before going to the spa to remove the cream or oils on your body.
c. Washcloths and a shower are accessible at the same level.
d. If there is spill of biological fluid (urine), beers, wines, etc ... this will cause a corrupt water and we will be obliged to completely empty the spa and fill it, heat ... it will be charged if this is the case at a fee of $ 300.00.
e. Respect the maximum number of 6 people at a time in the spa.
f. The recommended temperature is between 97 degrees and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
g. Children 12 and under are strictly prohibited in the spa.
h. Close spa cover if not in use
8. The furniture must remain in place.
9. Any breakage or failure to inventory will be charged.
10. Always lock your doors during outings even for a few minutes!
11.The dishes should be washed and stored before leaving. If you leave clean dishes in the dishwasher we will put it away.
12. Put your garbage in the containers
13. The accommodation is rented to you for up to 30 people. In the event that people are added, a fee of $ 35 per person per night will be charged.
14. Arrival and departure times must be respected. If the tenant does not leave for 11 am the day of departure (already provided in the contract), additional fees of $ 100.00 per hour will be charged (GST / QST extra).
15. Note: In the event of any of these conditions being breached, management reserves the right to terminate this contract without notice.
The landlord is not liable for any property damage or personal injury occurring in or on the rented property during the rental period for any reason whatsoever, except in the case of intentional fault or gross negligence. the landlord's share.The tenant agrees to hold the landlord vacant and unscathed of any claim by anyone resulting from such damages.
The landlord is not responsible for weather conditions as well as any complications out of our control that may occur. Therefore, we will not give any refunds if any.