DIRECT ACCESS (from cottage) ATV trails (bring your mountain bikes and / or bicycles)
ALSO ANOTHER CHALET FOR RENT:
Rustic chalet - 10-12
See: www. south.Chalet-domaine.com
Very beautiful cottages located in Notre-Dame-des-Bois (Domaine des Appalaches), in the Eastern Townships, a few minutes from the Mont-Mégantic Observatory in a resort area, hunting, fishing and outdoor.
Exceptional location for outdoor enthusiasts and nature. Beautiful spot for hiking, mountain bike ride, hunting, fishing or enjoy nature.
Luxury Chalet fully equipped with TV + digital cable and high speed internet Wi-Fi (building 2013).
Chalet of 20 'x 24' located on a wooded and bordered by a stream. Large parking. Large balcony to the front with roof (24 'x 6') offering a pleasant relaxation area and a large back deck (24 'x 12') with patio set, bbq and privacy assured. Space for campfire. Large yard, horseshoes, badminton, etc ...
Living with a wood stove, TV with cable (rds, Teletoon and SuperÉcran), dvd, loveseat and chair Rocking, games and film company. Bedroom with double bed and storage. Bathroom with corner shower, washer-dryer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
Mezzanine with 2 double beds and bedside table
All Inclusive. Bedding, lingerie , towels, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, firewood and propane bbq
Pers. add. $ 20 / person. / night
Pers. add. $ 20 / person. / night
1) A deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay is required at the time of booking. This payment must be sent by interac (or by check, by post, if the delay is sufficient), to guarantee the reservation within 7 days.
2) The balance of the invoice is payable on arrival in cash
3) A security deposit of $ 100 (check) is also required upon arrival upon final payment. The check will be destroyed after inspection of the premises, if there is no damage, no inventory and no breakage to the building or furniture and the conditions mentioned below are respected. In case of damage / breakage, the customer will have to pay the cost of material and manpower required by the owner.
4) No refund will be given by the owner for any early departure, no matter the circumstances
1) If the RENTER wishes to cancel or make any changes to the reservation, he / she must do so within 15 days and more. After this period, no deposit will be refunded.
2) If the TENANT cancels his stay within 7 days or less or does not show up the day of the reservation, he will have to pay the entire stay, regardless of the circumstances (
3) In addition, in periods of increased traffic (holiday construction, holiday season, release), ANY CANCELLATION within 15 days or less will be subject to payment of full stay
Operation and rules
Time of arrival: 4 pm
Time of departure: 12 pm
1 ) Each TENANT is responsible for organizing his activities and outings, as he wishes. Activities on site (area): fishing, small beach, hiking, ATV / snowmobile trails and star observations. Other tourist activities are approximately 15-30 minutes from the chalet (by car), but it is the responsibility of each TENANT to take the information and make the reservations.
2) household and equipment are in good working order.
3) The person responsible for the booking must assume full responsibility for the other occupants of the chalet.
4) The TENANT accepts responsibility for any damage / breakage to the property, lack of inventory or unreasonable condition of the cottage and places.
5) It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the chalet
6) The TENANT is responsible for returning the chalet to the same state of cleanliness as on arrival. The tasks to be done before leaving are posted inside the chalet and in the documentation binder
7) Any breakage or deterioration must be reported.
8) The exterior lights are allowed at the place provided for this purpose. The fire must be extinguished completely if there is no surveillance (departure, night, etc ...)
9) No motorized vehicle, trailer, recreational vehicle, tent or other is accepted on the land, unless authorized by the owner. Additional charges may apply.
10) Garbage must not be accumulated inside the cottage. We ask you to use the black bins available to you
11) The ground must be cleaned and free of any residues (bottle, stopper, container, plastic, etc ...)
12) No pets accepted
13) Excessive noise at any time disturbing the tranquility of other residents of the Domaine des Appalaches could result in eviction from the cottage without reimbursement. Each person must act with respect and in a responsible manner.