Charming cottage rustic wood located on the private estate of Vertendre Eastman, at the foot of the southern slopes of Mont Orford, on a plot of over three and a half acres (135,000 sf). On your doorstep, mature forest crisscrossed by trails, streams covered with wooden bridges and access to two private lakes with mountain views. The first of these two lakes, surrounded by pools with waterfalls, is built for swimming. The second lake, wilder, is accessible by trails. It is passable by boat (canoe on site) and is surrounded by nature and wild mature. The cottage is located near Silver Lake where it is certainly possible to hire
• 25% deposit required upon signing the contract. Receipt of the contract and the deposit will confirm your reservation. No refund of deposit short of 30 days from the date of occupation.
• The balance and a security deposit of $ 200 must be received 21 days before the scheduled date of occupancy.
• The security deposit of $ 200 (broken or unhealthy) will be returned by mail within 10 business days of your departure after inspection.
• No smoking. The presence of animals is prohibited. Bedding and towels included. There is a fully equipped cottage. The tenant must ensure compliance and cleanliness. Loud parties are prohibited. Up to five people at all times on the premises.
• Local calls only. Please bring a calling card for long distance.
• ATVs and snowmobiles are forbidden on the site.