Chalet on the shores of Lake Massawippi with a beautiful view and a magnificent sunset!
(09 ) Several activities nearby such as horseback riding, the Coaticook gorges and in the evening which turns into Foresta lumina and a little further why not! a good ice cream at the Coaticook dairy;)
With 2 large bedrooms, 3 complete bathrooms, a game room, and open concept kitchen and living room. It is the perfect place to relax with family, have a good time with friends, a romantic weekend, telecommute, and even for the holidays.
It is fully equipped, so just bring your personal effects. Book early to get your spot!
Here are some examples of what is provided:
stove / fridge / dishwasher
kitchen table seating up to 10 people
crockery / cutlery / cauldron / fondue dish / raclette
( 09) linen / bedding
Washer / Dryer
2 double beds / 1 sofa bed / 1 single bed / 2 queen beds
Outdoor fireplace / wood included
table / chair / swing (available according to season)
kayak / paddle board / pedal boat (available according to season)
Pool table / ping pong table
board games / dvd
wi-fi / basic cable
25 years old and more and other conditions apply
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
*** security deposit of $ 500 refundable after checking the premises ***
** 25 years and over **
** non-smoker **
** no pets **
* Maximum capacity: 8 people (and 4 vehicles). For reasons of liability insurance and to ensure respect for the neighborhood, it is imperative to NEVER exceed the maximum accommodation capacity, VISIT INCLUDED.
1- The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. In addition, he assumes full and entire responsibility for the people to whom he allows access.
2- The occupants to whom the tenant allows access must behave in such a way as not to disturb others residents of neighboring chalets in the normal enjoyment of the premises.
3-The tenant replaces the borrowed outdoor equipment in the designated locations.
4- Under no circumstances can the landlord be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant.
5- The landlord assumes no responsibility for damage, loss or theft with regard to the personal effects of the tenant and his guests.
6- It is strictly It is forbidden to make a fire outside the area provided for this purpose. The fire must be completely extinguished, if left unattended (departure, night, etc.)
7- The tenant is responsible for the sewers and sink if blocked or damaged by his fault.
8 - The chalet is non-smoking and animal-free, under any circumstances, under penalty of expulsion, without reimbursement.
9- Around 11:30 p.m. an outdoor curfew must be observed in order to respect the tranquility of the place.
The tenant agrees to:
1. On departure, leave the premises, chalet, land, furniture and accessories in the same condition as on arrival and in their initial location. An amount will be taken from the tenant's security deposit if the landlord finds that the condition of the cottage is deemed unsatisfactory, altered or unclean. (see attached annex)
2. To comply with this rental agreement.Failure to comply with the contract may result in costs which will be assessed at the sole discretion of the landlord. Failure to comply with the contract entitles the landlord to evict the tenant and his guests immediately by terminating this rental agreement. In this eventuality, the lessor will keep any sum paid to him and will retain all recourse against the lessee if damage has been caused to the leased premises.
3. To use furniture and objects in the rented building for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is strictly forbidden to move or transport them outside the chalet.
4. To notify the landlord as soon as the tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or breakage of equipment or furniture in the building. Any abusive use or not attributable to normal wear and tear of the building or its property causing stains, breakage or defects will be repaired or replaced entirely at the expense of the tenant.
5.Do not throw anything in the sinks, toilet and shower likely to obstruct the pipes, failing which the costs incurred for the return to service will be fully invoiced to the tenant.
6. Do not smoke inside the chalet and have animals inside or on the property since the rented chalet is officially “non-smoking and animal-free.”
7. To allow the lessor access to the premises at all times to inspect the premises and to carry out urgent and necessary work to maintain the leased premises and its equipment in good condition.
8. Household waste must not be accumulated inside or outside the chalet. They must be wrapped in plastic bags and placed in the outdoor bin provided for this purpose and then placed on the road at the end of the rental.
9. Doors and windows must be locked when the chalet is unattended and at the end of the stay.
The landlord agrees to:
1-Keep in force, and this throughout the rental period, the minimum insurance prescribed by law.
2. Deliver the chalet in good condition, i.e. clean and with the equipment in good working order.
3. Notify the tenant if, for any reason, the landlord cannot rent the chalet to the tenant for the dates agreed upon and undertakes to reimburse him in full for the deposit paid.
No additional amount for damage or loss suffered may be claimed in any way whatsoever from the landlord.
Before your departure… ..
For the sake of respect and comfort, we ask you your collaboration to ensure that the following points are made before leaving the chalet. ** important to respect the time of departure please so that we can respect the established sanitary rules.**
• Blankets removed and folded at the foot of the beds
• Bath towel in the shower or bath
• Clean and tidy dishes
• Refrigerator emptied
• Garbage cans and recovery emptied
• Doors and windows closed and locked
• Light, air conditioning, fireplace off
• Outdoor equipment tidy (swing cushion,)
• Put the cover on the bbq
• Clean ground and without rubbish (beer cap, cigarette ends, etc.)
In the event of non-compliance with one or more of these steps forcing us to notice that the chalet has not been restored to its original condition initial or you were hosted, an amount of up to $ 150 will be required.