It is a country house built in 1939 in the village of St-Paul-du-Buton. Named like this before. It is nestled on the mountain near the southern massif and the Appalachian Park, and outfitters and lakes. La Buttonnière is a great place to relax and get in shape. With 4 comfortable rooms you can be alone or several is your choice ....
Our chalet has all the essential amenities to make you live a unique experience in the mountains of Saint-Paul-de -Montminy! Here are the amenities in detail:
• 4 bedrooms including 4 Queens beds, 2 additional single mattresses that can accommodate from 2 to 10 people
• 2 sofa beds and a futon
• 1 bathroom, blow dryer
• 2 Refrigerators, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, 2-Toaster, 2-Piece Fondue Tray, Electric Kettle, Coffee Maker
• 1 BBQ Covered (Lighted) with 2 counters of 4 feet;
• 2 extensions and 6 additional chairs for the kitchen table;
• 1 wood furnace in the basement and electric radiators for each room
• 1 indoor spa
• Board games
• Wi-Fi, sound equipment for your karaoke , TV for watching movies;
• LED lanterns (in the event of a blackout);
• Parking that can contain multiple cars.
• The balance of the payment of the rental is payable thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay.
• When the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before start date of the stay, full payment is required at the time of booking
• When booking, 50% of the cost of the rental is required.
• Payments can be done by email or deposit to the account. If ten (10) days before the beginning of the stay, it is possible that the owner requires payment in cash.
Arrivals and departures
• The arrival time is fixed at 14:00
• Departure time is 11:00 am
• If notice of cancellation is received at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of cancellation the beginning of the stay, the deposit of 50% will be retained by the landlord as liquidated damages.In the event of a cancellation received less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all monies collected will be retained by the landlord as liquidated damages
. Damage If damage there is the customer will have to bear the costs of repairs