Spacious cottage (home) is located at 525 Route Sanctuary, Lac-Etchemin, Bellechasse GOR1S0. We are located close to services (groceries, restaurants, CLSC, etc.), on one of the most beautiful Lac-Etchemin sites. Located at the tip of this magnificent water 5 km long shot, the place is one of four outdoor destinations most attractive seasons in the region.
Le Relais des Canards is furnished and equipped for you make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable. Come explore the diversity of landscapes, use of canoes and kayaks (available at Eco Park) or paddle boats to explore the lake, stroll by bicycle on rural roads or mountains, hurtle down the slopes of Alpine ski Mont Orignal or make wonderful hiking cross-country skiing or snowshoeing.
To end the day, relax in the lounge (offering panoramic windows, high quality) with a good drink in hand while watching ducks, the illuminated steeple of the church and other beautiful landscapes stretching over several kilometers.
In the summer, enjoy the beautiful inground pool while enjoying a good BBQ.You can also venture into the clear waters of the lake from the dock where aluminum pedal boat is at your disposal.
The interior includes:
- A large glass family room, with stunning views of the lake, offering a beautiful home.
- A dining room with table for 6 people (4 mobile Additional tables are available for receptions)
-. A modern kitchen with dishwasher, crockery and cutlery and all the basic accessories for cooking .
- Complete bath room, completely renovated, with bath and separate shower
-. Three large bedrooms, two (2) with a beautiful view of the lake. The largest of the rooms offer a "queen" bed and a double bed.
The exterior includes:
- ground pool equipped with a solar blanket
- Patio with BBQ
- Great gallery with a view overlooking the lake
- Large ground overlooking the lake with dock and paddle boat.
The Municipality of Lac-Etchemin and Chaudière Appalaches region are of outdoor destinations most attractive of the four seasons in the region. Among the activities or sites of interest include:
- Tourism Lac-Etchemin, website www.municipalite.lac-etchemin.qc.ca
- Ski resort Mont Orignal website www.montorignal.com 5 minutes by car
-. Direct access to the ecological path of the High Etchemin, transformed snowshoeing trail in winter.
- near a trail marked snowmobile
-. Club de Golf Lac-Etchemin offering a magnificent 18 hole competitive price. Website: www.golflacetchemin.com
- Moulin La Lorraine beautiful reconstruction of a mill on the original places, also houses an arts center. Website: www.moulinlalorraine.ca
- South Massif Regional Park: alpine skiing, hiking, hiking trails, trails for biking. Website: www.massifdusud.com
- Great Blue Heron Golf Saint Benjamin. Website: www.legrandheron.com
- Eco Park (two minutes walk) with waterslide, picnic, volleyball, beach, canoe and kayak rentals. Website: www.eco-parc.qc.ca
- Nautical Club offering among other rowboat, miseà dock water boat. The boat can subsequently be moored at the property.
- Fishing Circuit (speckled trout) Mont Orignal
- Village of pioneers, tales and legends of the Beauce. Website: www.village-des-defricheurs.qc.ca
- Forest Camp Saint Luc
- Many maple open to the public in season
can be found on links below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drSvBMW6igA (08) sns = fb
A short video showing the lake-Etchemin (the property offers direct access) and main summer activities available.
several photos of Lake-Etchemin and surroundings. The shots of the lake and the town are the ones we see in this chalet for rent.
- A security deposit may be required at the beginning of the occupation and refunded at the end, after inspection.
- The amounts are payable in Canadian funds and in cash or by certified check only, and taxes are included in the prices mentioned.
- A confirmation is sent after the initial payment when booking.
- The price is calculated on a basis of 4 persons, provide an additional $ 10 per night per additional person.
- The arrival is at 14.00 hours and must leave before 10.00 hours.
For special arrangements, contact the owner