SITUATED ON THE EDGE of Lac St-Tite bordered by majestic mountains, Includes a motor boat, a pedal boat, single and double kayaks.
You will appreciate the breathtaking and spectacular view of the lake and the mountains.
Outdoor fireplace with wood provided. Large patio, picnic tables.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, 5 minutes away, magnificent hiking trails in the heart of the forest with a view of the river, picnic area and observation tower.
Charming family chalet, warm atmosphere, FIREPLACE, personalized welcome, very clean. Can accommodate up to 7 people.
Lots of amenities. Everything is included: dishes, kitchen accessories, fondue stove, raclette stove, bedding, towels, bathroom with shower, microwave, dishwasher, satellite TV, unlimited internet, DVD player, BBQ. Electric heating and fireplace.
Come and experience the pure and simple escape ...
The chalet is
- 5 minutes from the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix (hiking trail and snowshoes)
- 15 minutes from 2 spa centers.
- 30 minutes from the town of Baie-St-Paul.
- 40 minutes from Quebec City.
Swimming, trout fishing, motor boat, pedal boat, kayaking, hiking trails, mountain biking, berry picking, golf.
In summer, the ideal chalet for your holidays ... Come breathe the pure air ... and bathe in a natural lake ... in the evening relax around the fire while admiring the stars in the sky ...
In the fall, come and enjoy the forest walks, the superb hiking trail, the fireplace and the tranquility.
SITUATED ON THE shores of Lake St-Tite and between 2 ski mountains the massif and mont-ste-anne, 15 minutes from each. Free snowshoe loan. Come and discover, 5 minutes from the chalet Le Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, a magnificent snowshoe trail. Also 15 minutes from 2 cross-country ski centers and 2 spa centers.
Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, snowmobiling, dog sledding, bathing center Nordic, hiking trails.
(Region where snow is abundant)
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday season rate
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday season rate
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
** Chalet for 7 persons. Rate of $ 25 per additional person per day.
* When statutory holidays, minimum 3 day rental for winter rates.
** Rates quoted are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Rental periods begin after 16:30 on the day of arrival and ending before 11am on day of departure.
• We adopt a smoke-free environment in the cabins. (09 ) • For questions allergies, pets are not allowed in the cabins and in all places.
• "biggest parties" are prohibited, as well as the installation of camp.
• The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. It provides the full responsibility of the persons to whom it provides access. We ask to have great respect for the cottage and property, neighbors and the environment.
• Young adults, a group of young adults only, all must be aged 21 and over .
• The number of people living in the cottage and at the site of the rent will, at all times, or less than the maximum allowed.
• At any time, all occupants must behave in a way that does not disturb other residents of surrounding buildings in the normal enjoyment of the premises. All music or sounds can be heard at the property line are prohibited, particularly between 23:00 and 8:00. The goal is to resort to rest, comfort, peace and security for all.
• The tenant must promptly report any defect or damage.
• On his departure, the tenant must leave the premises and the accessories filling the cabin, clean and place their initial.
• No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures
• If one or the other conditions of the contract were not observed during the stay, the owners reserve the right to expel, without refund of stay.
The terms of booking
• To book we require a deposit of 50% of rental cost payable by check and cashed upon receipt. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
• The balance of the rent will be paid on arrival in cash.
• When the booking is made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay , full payment may be required to confirm the booking
The cancellation policy
-. As a last minute cancellation gives us little chance of finding a new tenant we need to have a policy of cancellation
-. Cancellation must be made 30 days prior to arrival for a refund of the deposit. An administration fee of 10% of the full stay will be charged
. - If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. (However, according to the circumstances of the cancellation, we can offer you, if we can re-let for the period provided, to make a refund less an administration fee of 10%.)