Luxurious log cabin, with majestic giant tree carved inside.
Located between 2 ski centers, Le Massif and Mont-Ste-Anne, 15 minutes from each. Loan of free snowshoes.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps, a magnificent hiking and snowshoe trail 5 minutes away and also 15 minutes away 2 spa centers.
Fully equipped, luxurious chalet, charming, family-run, warm atmosphere, personalized welcome, very cleanliness. The chalet can accommodate up to 8 people. It has a functional kitchen area with island, a bathroom with bath and shower, a laundry room, a living room with 3-sided fireplace, 3 cozy and peaceful bedrooms, 2 of which are l 'extended floor of a mezzanine with a small sitting and reading area. The generously glazed facade of the chalet provides natural and beneficial light.
Lots of amenities. Everything is included: dishes, kitchen accessories, fondue stove, raclette stove, bedding, towels, microwave, dishwasher, large flat TV with satellite, DVD player, unlimited internet, BBQ, patio table, outdoor fire with wood included.
Winter activities: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, walking trails, dog sledding, snowmobiling, Nordic bath center.
(Region where snow is abundant).
Swimming, trout fishing, motor boat, pedal boat, kayak, hiking trails, mountain biking, picking young fruit, golf.
In a captivating and warm atmosphere of the log decor, which inspires well-being and which is in perfect harmony with its environment, you can enjoy the fireplace, the reading corner and also walks in the woods. The ideal chalet for your holidays ... Take the natural turn At the heart of the countryside atmosphere, you will appreciate the scent of wood, trees and foliage. Come and breathe the pure air ... and in the summer bathe in a natural lake ... in the evening do you relax around the fire? admiring the stars in the sky ... Come and experience pure and simple escape ...
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix at 5 minutes away, a magnificent hiking trail in the heart of the forest with a view of the river, picnic area and observation tower.
( 09) Luxurious ROUND WOOD CHALET, with majestic giant tree carved inside.
Included, MOTOR CHALOUPE, pedal boat and single and double kayaks to enjoy the lake.
The chalet has access to the lake within 30 meters, the chalet is in the second row of the lake.
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday Season Rates
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday Season Rates
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
** Chalet for 8 persons. Rate of $ 25 per additional person per day.
* When statutory holidays, minimum 3 day rental for winter rates.
** Rates quoted are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Rental periods begin after 16:30 on the day of arrival and ending before 11am on day of departure.
• We adopt a smoke-free environment in the cabins. (09 ) • For questions allergies, pets are not allowed in the cabins and in all places.
• "biggest parties" are prohibited, as well as the installation of camp.
• The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. It provides the full responsibility of the persons to whom it provides access. We ask to have great respect for the cottage and property, neighbors and the environment.
• Young adults, a group of young adults only, all must be aged 21 and over .
• The number of people living in the cottage and at the site of the rent will, at all times, or less than the maximum allowed.
• At any time, all occupants must behave in a way that does not disturb other residents of surrounding buildings in the normal enjoyment of the premises. All music or sounds can be heard at the property line are prohibited, particularly between 23:00 and 8:00. The goal is to resort to rest, comfort, peace and security for all.
• The tenant must promptly report any defect or damage.
• On his departure, the tenant must leave the premises and the accessories filling the cabin, clean and place their initial.
• No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures
• If one or the other conditions of the contract were not observed during the stay, the owners reserve the right to expel, without refund of stay.
The terms of booking
• To book we require a deposit of 50% of rental cost payable by check and cashed upon receipt. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
• The balance of the rent will be paid on arrival in cash.
• When the booking is made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay , full payment may be required to confirm the booking
The cancellation policy
-. As a last minute cancellation gives us little chance of finding a new tenant we need to have a policy of cancellation
-. Cancellation must be made 30 days prior to arrival for a refund of the deposit. An administration fee of 10% of the full stay will be charged
. - If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. (However, according to the circumstances of the cancellation, we can offer you, if we can re-let for the period provided, to make a refund less an administration fee of 10%.)