Luxurious log cabin, with majestic giant carved tree inside. included, MOTOR BOAT, PEDALO and single and double KAYAKS to enjoy the lake.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, 5 minutes away, a magnificent hiking trail in the heart of the forest with a view of the river, picnic area and observation tower. Also 5 minutes from the superb Museum of Nature.
Fully equipped, luxurious, charming, family chalet, warm atmosphere, personalized welcome, very cleanliness. The chalet can accommodate up to 8 people. It has a functional kitchen area with an island, a bathroom with bath and shower, a laundry room, a living room with a 3-sided fireplace, 3 cozy and peaceful bedrooms, 2 of which are on the floor extended by a mezzanine with a small rest and reading area. The generously glazed facade of the chalet provides natural and beneficial light.
Lots of amenities. Everything is included :dishes, kitchen accessories, fondue stove, raclette stove, bedding, towels, microwave, dishwasher, large flat TV with satellite, DVD player, unlimited internet, BBQ, patio table, outdoor fire with wood included.( 09)
Located 40 minutes from Quebec and 30 minutes from Baie-St-Paul. Come and enjoy the charm of Charlevoix and the Côte-de-Beaupré and all its tourist attractions. 15 minutes from Mont-Ste-Anne and the Massif de Charlevoix.
Swimming, trout fishing, motor boat, pedal boat, kayak, hiking trails, mountain biking, picking berries, golf.
The chalet has access to the lake less than 30 meters away, the chalet is in the second row from the lake.
In a bewitching and warm atmosphere of wood decor round, which inspires well-being and which is in perfect harmony with its environment, you can enjoy the fireplace, the reading corner and also walks in the woods. The ideal chalet for your holidays... Take the natural turn In the heart of the atmosphere of the countryside, you will appreciate the scent of wood, trees and foliage.Come breathe the pure air... and in summer bathe in a natural lake... in the evening relax around the fire... admiring the stars in the sky... Come and live the pure escape and simple...
Winter activities: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, hiking trails, dog-sledding, snowmobiling, Nordic bath centre.
(Region where snow is abundant).
Located between 2 ski centers Le Massif and Mont-Ste-Anne, 15 minutes from each. Loan of free snowshoes.
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
** Chalet for 8 people. Rate of $25 per additional person per day.
* During statutory holidays, minimum rental of 3 days at winter rates.
**Rates displayed are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Rental periods begin after 4:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and end before 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
• We adopt a smoke-free environment in the chalets.
)• For questions of allergies, animals are not allowed in the chalets and in all places.
• “Big parties” are prohibited, as is the installation of camp.
• The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. It assumes the full and entire responsibility of the people to whom it allows access. We ask that you have great respect for the chalet and its property, neighbors and the environment.
• Young adults, in a group of young adults only, must all be 25 years of age or older .
• The number of people living in the chalet and being on the rental site will, at all times, be at the maximum authorized or less.
• At all times, all occupants must conduct themselves in such a way as not to not disturb other residents of neighboring buildings, in the normal enjoyment of the premises. Any music or noise that can be heard at the edge of the field is prohibited, particularly between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. The goal being vacation for rest, comfort, tranquility, as well as the safety of all.
• The tenant must quickly report any defect or breakage.
• On his departure, the tenant must leave the premises as only the accessories furnishing the chalet, clean and in their original location.
• No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures
• If one or more of the conditions of this contract are not respected during the stay, the owners reserve the right of expulsion and this, without any refund of the stay.
• To reserve, we require a deposit of 50% of the cost of the rental payable and cashable on receipt. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit.
• The balance of the rental will be payable 30 days before arrival.
• When the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay , full payment may be required to confirm the reservation.
The cancellation policy
- As a last minute cancellation leaves us little chance of finding a new tenant, we must have a cancellation policy. cancellation.
- Cancellation must be made 30 days before the scheduled arrival date for a refund of the deposit. An administration fee of 10% of the full stay will be charged.
- If the cancellation takes place less than 30 days before the scheduled date of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. (However, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, we may offer you, if we are successful in re-renting for the scheduled period, a refund less a 10% administration fee.)