LUXURIOUS log cabin that can accommodate 10 people. included motor boat, pedal boat and double and single kayaks. Large wooded lot bordered by 2 charming sandy streams
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, a 5-minute walk away, a magnificent hiking trail in the heart of the forest with a view of the river, picnic area picnic and observation tower. Also 5 minutes from the superb Museum of Nature.
Fully equipped, luxurious, charming, family chalet, warm atmosphere, personalized welcome, very cleanliness. The chalet has a functional and well-equipped kitchen area, a superb luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, 4 cozy and peaceful bedrooms, including 3 upstairs extended by a mezzanine with a small rest area and reading and also a functional laundry room. The generously glazed facade of the chalet provides beneficial natural light. A dream location to welcome your loved ones in a warm atmosphere.
Lots of amenities. Everything is included :dishes, kitchen accessories, fondue pan, raclette pan, bedding, towels, bathroom with bath and shower, microwave, dishwasher, large flat TV with satellite, DVD player, unlimited INTERNET, BBQ, patio table , outdoor fire with wood included.
Located 40 minutes from Quebec and 30 minutes from Baie-St-Paul. Come and enjoy the charm of Charlevoix and the Côte-de-Beaupré and all its tourist attractions. Located 15 minutes from Mont-Ste-Anne and the Massif de Charlevoix.
Trout fishing, motor boat, pedal boat, kayak, swimming, hiking trails, mountain biking, berry picking, golf.
The lake is located a few minutes walk from the chalet. A private wharf and watercraft are reserved for you.
In a bewitching and warm atmosphere of log wood decor, which inspires well-being and is in perfect harmony with its environment, you can take the time to relax and enjoy nature.
In winter, put on the snowshoes that we provide free of charge or your cross-country skis and leave directly from the chalet to experience beautiful trail hikes. Also come and enjoy the spas of a spa center 15 minutes away.
Winter activities: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, skating, hiking trails, dog sledding, Nordic bath centre.
(Region where snow is abundant).
Located between 2 ski centers Le Massif and Mont-Ste-Anne, 15 minutes from each. Loan of free snowshoes.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, 5 minutes away, a magnificent snowshoe trail in the heart of the forest. Also come and enjoy the spas of 2 spa centers 15 minutes away and also 2 cross-country ski centers.
** Chalet for 10 people. Rate of $25 per additional person per day.
* During statutory holidays, minimum rental of 3 days at winter rates.
**Rates displayed are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Rental periods begin after 4:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and end before 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
• We adopt a smoke-free environment in the chalets.
)• For questions of allergies, animals are not allowed in the chalets and in all places.
• “Big parties” are prohibited, as is the installation of camp.
• The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. It assumes the full and entire responsibility of the people to whom it allows access. We ask that you have great respect for the chalet and its property, neighbors and the environment.
• Young adults, in a group of young adults only, must all be 25 years of age or older .
• The number of people living in the chalet and being on the rental site will, at all times, be at the maximum authorized or less.
• At all times, all occupants must conduct themselves in such a way as not to not disturb other residents of neighboring buildings, in the normal enjoyment of the premises. Any music or noise that can be heard at the edge of the field is prohibited, particularly between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. The goal being vacation for rest, comfort, tranquility, as well as the safety of all.
• The tenant must quickly report any defect or breakage.
• On his departure, the tenant must leave the premises as only the accessories furnishing the chalet, clean and in their original location.
• No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures
• If one or more of the conditions of this contract are not respected during the stay, the owners reserve the right of expulsion and this, without any refund of the stay.
• To reserve, we require a deposit of 50% of the cost of the rental payable and cashable on receipt. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit.
• The balance of the rental will be payable 30 days before arrival.
• When the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, full payment may be required to confirm the reservation.
- As a last minute cancellation leaves us little chance of finding a new tenant, we must have a cancellation policy .
- Cancellation must be made 30 days before the scheduled arrival date for a refund of the deposit. An administration fee of 10% of the full stay will be charged.
- If the cancellation takes place less than 30 days before the scheduled date of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. (However, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, we may offer you, if we are successful in re-renting for the scheduled period, a refund less a 10% administration fee.)