LUXURIOUS LOG CHALET that can accommodate 10 people. includes motor boat, pedal boat and double and single kayaks. Large wooded lot bordered by 2 charming sandy streams
The lake is located a few minutes walk from the chalet. A private dock and watercraft are reserved for you.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, a 5-minute walk away, a magnificent hiking trail in the heart of the forest with a view of the river, picnic and observation tower. Also come and enjoy the spas of 2 spa centers 15 minutes away.
Fully equipped, luxurious, charming, family-friendly chalet, warm atmosphere, personalized welcome, very clean. The chalet has a functional and well-equipped kitchen area, a superb luxury bathroom with bath and shower, 4 cozy and peaceful bedrooms, 3 of which are upstairs, extended by a mezzanine with a small sitting area. and reading and also a functional laundry room. The generous glazed facade of the chalet provides beneficial natural light. A dream place to welcome your loved ones in a warm atmosphere.
Lots of amenities. Everything is included: dishes, kitchen accessories, fondue stove, raclette stove, bedding, towels, bathroom with bath and shower, microwave, dishwasher, large flat TV with satellite, DVD player, unlimited INTERNET, BBQ, patio table, outdoor fire with wood included.
Located 40 minutes from Quebec City and 30 minutes from Baie-St-Paul. Come and enjoy the charm of Charlevoix and Côte-de-Beaupré and all its tourist attractions.
Trout fishing, motor boat, pedal boat, kayaking, swimming, hiking trails , mountain biking, berry picking, golf.
In a captivating and warm atmosphere of the decor of the log, which inspires well-being and which is in perfect harmony with its environment, you can take the time to relax and enjoy nature.
Located between 2 ski centers Le Massif and Mont-Ste-Anne, 15 minutes from each. Free snowshoe loan.
Come and discover the Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix, a magnificent snowshoe trail in the heart of the forest, 5 minutes away.Also come and enjoy the spas of 2 spa centers 15 minutes away and also of 2 cross-country ski centers.
In winter, put on the snowshoes that we provide for free or your cross-country skis and leave directly from the chalet for experience beautiful hiking trails.
Winter activities: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, skating, hiking trails, dog sledding, Nordic bathing center.
(Region where snow is abundant).
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday Season Rates
SCHOOL BREAK March 1 to 15: Holiday Season Rates
Rental rates are in: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
** Chalet for 10 people. Rate of $ 25 per additional person per day.
* When statutory holidays, minimum 3 day rental for winter rates.
** Rates quoted are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Rental periods begin after 16:30 on the day of arrival and ending before 11am on day of departure.
• We adopt a smoke-free environment in the cabins. (09 ) • For questions allergies, pets are not allowed in the cabins and in all places.
• "biggest parties" are prohibited, as well as the installation of camp.
• The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. It provides the full responsibility of the persons to whom it provides access. We ask to have great respect for the cottage and property, neighbors and the environment.
• Young adults, a group of young adults only, all must be aged 21 and over .
• The number of people living in the cottage and at the site of the rent will, at all times, or less than the maximum allowed.
• At any time, all occupants must behave in a way that does not disturb other residents of surrounding buildings in the normal enjoyment of the premises. All music or sounds can be heard at the property line are prohibited, particularly between 23:00 and 8:00. The goal is to resort to rest, comfort, peace and security for all.
• The tenant must promptly report any defect or damage.
• On his departure, the tenant must leave the premises and the accessories filling the cabin, clean and place their initial.
• No credit or refund will be given for late arrivals or early departures
• If one or the other conditions of the contract were not observed during the stay, the owners reserve the right to expel, without refund of stay.
The terms of booking
• To book we require a deposit of 50% of rental cost payable by check and cashed upon receipt. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
• The balance of the rent will be paid on arrival in cash.
• When the booking is made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay , full payment may be required to confirm the booking
The cancellation policy
-. As a last minute cancellation gives us little chance of finding a new tenant we need to have a policy of cancellation
-. Cancellation must be made 30 days prior to arrival for a refund of the deposit. An administration fee of 10% of the full stay will be charged
. - If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. (However, according to the circumstances of the cancellation, we can offer you, if we can re-let for the period provided, to make a refund less an administration fee of 10%.)