The Ambitious of Charlevoix; Mieux-vivre at the Fief is above all a family project. In this "ambitious" project, we have all contributed to making this luxurious residence a peaceful and relaxing place. We are convinced that your stay will be memorable!
Our favorite has taken off at the 2015 National Home Show where we fell in love with this residence called MIEUX VIVRE. The newspaper Le Soleil and the magazine SofaDéco have also highlighted all the aspects offered by this magnificent recreational residence.
This luxurious residence is located on a splendid wooded lot less than 5 km from the center of ski Le Massif de Charlevoix and less than 20 minutes from Baie-Saint-Paul
Being able to welcome from 2 to 18 people, L'Ambitieux is the ideal place to make your family meetings, your meetings of business or simply to escape and let yourself be charmed by nature.
FREE WIFI, VOLLEYBALL beach, pool table, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and much more, you will find all the necessary amenities to make this stay one of the most memorable.
Take advantage of the spa to relax or the mountains for walking, snowshoeing or skiing. In addition, enjoy a toboggan run that is unique in North America (www.lemassif.com). The lover of nature will be filled.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Prices do not include taxes (GST, QST and lodging tax) and are expressed in Canadian currency.
-Prices may change without notice.
-Time of arrival: 5:00 p.m.; tee time: 11:00 am
- Non-smoking residence. Prohibited pets ($ 500 penalties)
- $ 250.00 fee will be charged if the SPA water must be changed upon departure.
- You must be at least 25 years old and be present during stay to rent the chalet
- The hunting and the use of fireworks are forbidden.
- A deposit of 50% of the amount of the hiring is required at the time the reservation payable by check
- The balance is payable within 30 days before the date of stay by postdated check.
- The total amount of the rental is required if the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date date of stay.
- A security deposit of $ 1000 for Breakage and Damage is required 7 days before the stay and refundable 72 hours after the positive inspection of the premises.
- In case of cancellation more than 30 days before the date of the stay, the deposit of 50% will be retained by the landlord as compensation and postdated checks for the balance of the rent and the deposit you will be returned.
- In the case of a cancellation received less than 30 days before the date of the stay, all the sums collected will be retained by the landlord as compensation with the exception of the security deposit, which will be returned
Any NSF check or non-payment of the rental (unpaid fund or check not received) will result in the automatic termination of the reservation and any money collected will be retained by the landlord as liquidated damages and interest.