- Plenty of activities to do on site and very well equipped.
Magnificent 4-season chalet built in 2007 and located on a private domain to ensure your tranquility, waterfront and located far from noise, let yourself be lulled by the song of nature. Very intimate land of 65,000 square feet, where it is good to recharge your batteries and relax. Private access to the St-Laurent River. Lots of activities to do on site.
We offer you remarkable comfort, our 2 bedrooms have 1st quality mattresses. With our 15 years of experience in tourist rental, very meticulous owner and in continuous improvement.
You are looking for contact with nature, a large space with privacy. access to water, flora and fauna. A recent chalet very well equipped up to date, we have what you need.
Possibility of renting for 10 adults and 4 children, with our two chalets next to each other.
1 queen bed;
1 double bed;
1 sofa bed, in a single room;
Natural gas fireplace;
Kitchen equipped with all necessary accessories, fondue pan and raclettes etc .;
Plasma TV HD with fiber signal;
Unlimited fiber internet with Wi-Fi;
Fireplace, firewood provided;
2 adult hybrid bikes and 1 hybrid bike child;
3 pairs of snowshoes
Napoleon 4 season BBQ with propane, provided;
Cedar sidewalk that gives access to the lake and the fireplace:
Green bike route from the chalet;
Private access to the river;
Visit our Facebook site: www.facebook.com/chaletsbsl
+ taxes, accommodation 3.25% per night, 5% GST and 9.975% QST
* $ 100.00 SPA maintenance fee, chalet and full bedding service .
- Pricing for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years old. $ 35 per person per additional night.
* Internet and WiFi access, satellite signal.
* Pets accepted with restriction.
During high season, rentals begin Sundays 4 p.m. and end Friday 11 a.m. (5 nights) and Sundays 11 a.m. (7 nights)
During the low season, rental periods may vary. Contact us to see our availability.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
The reservation is only confirmed upon receipt of the 50% deposit. The balance is due a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of the stay.
1) Payment by check, bank transfer or Paypal: return this document signed with the two payments (1 dated 'today, the 2nd post-dated 30 days before the start of the stay).
2) A deposit of 400.$ 00 is requested by check and will be cashed in case of breakage or other. The check can be destroyed or returned once the inspection is done after your rental, we ask you to grant us 2 weeks.
Warning: You agree to put the premises back in a good state of cleanliness. We reserve the right to charge you for any expense incurred to repair damage to property caused by your negligence or MALCHANCE. The commitment may exceed your security deposit of $ 300
All crockery and kitchen accessories (fondue pan, raclette pan etc ...) (09 )
Table and dish linen, cleaning products, dish soap, body soap as well as shampoo, laundry detergent and fabric softener, hair dryer, iron;
Propane for fireplace indoor and outdoor BBQ.
Internet, WiFi, (with restriction, get information)
What you need to bring
- Your perishable food
- Your personal effects
- Food for birds